CRPOLTECH OÜ and its affiliates (hereinafter, "CRPOLTECH OÜ", "we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
● who is CRPOLTECH OÜ and how you may contact us;
● the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you, the reasons forcollecting this information, how it may be used and for how long we will keep it;
● any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
● your ability to access, correct, update, restrict use, ask us to transfer and/or delete yourPersonal Information;
● the extent of automated decision-making or profiling that we carry out using yourPersonal Information;
● the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration ofPersonal Information under our control, and
● your rights to lodge a complaint.
Who is CRPOLTECH OÜ
CRPOLTECH OÜ is a company registered in the Republic of Estonia. Our registered office is atEstonia, Sakala 22 Tallinn Harjumaa.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use CryptoPolice.com (hereinafter, “Platform”,“Site”). This is defined as collection for the purpose of provision of service(s) to you.
The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
● your name;
● your photographic identification;
● details from your identity documents (such as driver license, passport), number of thedocument, date of issue and expiration, photographic identification, address etc.;
● your address;
● your phone number;
● your e-mail address;
● your IP address, Browser and Operating System information;
● your banking details including account numbers;
● your date of birth.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) of providing to you theservice(s) that you ask us to provide you and to satisfy the legal obligations stemming fromregulatory obligations that arise from providing you the service(s).We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
● to allow you to open and operate an Account on the Platform;
● to enable you to complete Transactions on the Platform;
● if you contact us, to reply to your queries;
● to analyse use of our Site;
● as required for regulatory purposes such as Tax, prevention of Money Laundering,prevention of Fraud, adherence to Company statistical reporting obligations etc.;
● to provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest toyou, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed toreceive such information;
● for market research e.g. surveying our Users' needs and opinions on issues, such as ourperformance etc. Unless consented, your data for this purpose would be anonymised.